The Master’s course is addressed to those who have achieved a specialistic degree/master’s degree, according to the D.M. n. 509/1999 and D.M. n. 270/2004 and the previous regulations, in any discipline.
The maximum number of registrants is 25.
The minimum number of students to activate the course is 15.
The Teachers’ Board may also evaluate whether the conditions exist to expand the above quota of places.
In case the number of applicants is higher than the maximum number foreseen and there are no conditions to enlarge this quota, a Commission composed by the Scientific Director of the Master (Dr. Elenka Brenna) and by three teachers of the Master will make a selection and formulate a merit list, expressed in thirtieths, determined on the basis of the following evaluation criteria:
- Up to a maximum of 15 points for the graduation grade of the admission qualification, broken down as follows:
- 9 points for graduation grade lower than or equal to 100/110;
- 12 points for graduation marks from 101/110 to 105/110;
- 14 points for graduation marks from 106/110 to 110/110;
- 15 points for a degree grade of 110/110 cum laude.
- Up to a maximum of 15 points awarded following an interview, which also takes into account any previous academic and professional career and the motivations of the candidate.
Candidates who do not obtain at least 3 points during the interview will not be admitted to the final ranking.
In the event of a tie in the ranking list, the younger candidate will prevail. In case of renouncement of one or more candidates, the places made available will be put at disposal of the candidates appearing in the final list, until exhaustion of the places themselves, according to the merit list.